Dolomiti Paganella is one of the best bike-resorts in Europe!!
Molveno is part of the Dolomiti Paganella Bike district, with a network of 400 km of trails, suitable for families and experts, which winds between Lake Molveno and the Brenta Dolomites. The “MOLVENO ZONE” is the easiest Bike Park area of the Paganella plateau. It can be reached via the two ski lifts in the area and is characterised by 3 extremely fun routes, particularly suitable for beginners. Route details: www.dolomitipaganellabike.com
- 21 – BIG HERO: it is the easiest downhill route in the whole Paganella area, suitable for all beginners, and also for the little ones (from 8 years) accompanied by the DPB Academy guides
- 22 – Blade Runner: it is a route of higher difficulty than the Big Hero that runs entirely in the woods, full of jumps and dunes. Fun is guaranteed!
- 23 – Goonies: from Spiaz de Piof to Molveno
- 812 / UDE’s Trail: part of the “Bear Trails” route, allows you to connect in the direction of Andalo
- 813 / HUB812 – single trail connection between the Blade Runner and 812 / UDE’s
The following services are available near the Molveno lifts:
- Workshop and Parts Shop;
- Downhill / Enduro bike rental and protection at Dan-ger Zone store
- Guide Service: instructors of DPB Academy Bike
- public toilets